Logo SR Alpha 2017

File save error with sp3 and .75

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #1156 by cdi3d
When ever I try to save a file by checking the box and specifying a file name under general settings solid rocks forgets that I checked it to save and I have to specify a save folder and check the box to save. Does this make any sense? Also when I click to open solidrocks the render setup dialog (if open) goes away completely and has to be reopened.

Max 2009 sp2 vray sp3

Mike
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by cdi3d.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #1162 by cdi3d
Any ideas to what is causing this problem - Every time I click to open solidrocks my render setup window closes. If I make any changes in the render setup window (ex. to save a frame to a certain location) is gone once I open solidrocks. Does this not make sense? Thanks

Mike

More
15 years 1 month ago #1163 by subburb
Hi Mike,

about the loose of filename , make sure you're using the very last SR build (just send me a mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) or check the private zone in this forum.

About the render panel, SR needs to close it as it makes huge changes inside Vray options. unfortunately some dropdownlist don't update correcrtly and shows bad values so i've to close the render panel when SR opens.

BUT !! i'll modify it to avoid the loose of its content before closing it, no problem. i never figured that point.

I tell you informed.

More
15 years 1 month ago #1166 by subburb
Hi !
I've made some tests, and SR saves render panel changes before closing it.

If you've activated the autosave function, it will temporary replace the save filename/path to replace it with the autosave function. When you quit Sr, your custom path/filename is restored.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Contact informations

Subburb

32, Rue theophile Gautier
33110 Le Bouscat
FRANCE

(+33) 6 73 03 72 29

Newsletter

Keep in touch with us

facebook_32 youtube_32 vimeo_32