Logo SR Alpha 2017

I purchased SolidRocks

More
16 years 5 months ago #109 by landshark
I logged in to download my copy and got this message:

\"Please enter the Download-ID you've got in the e-mail and click 'Start Download'\"
The only problem is, I never got a download ID in my e-mail. I would appreciate getting one since I purchased the software more than 3 weeks ago. You can send the ID code to the following e-mail address:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #110 by subburb
Replied by subburb on topic Re:I purchased SolidRocks
Hi, LandShark !
sorry for this problem.
you've posted last week in the forum the paypal environment is not english-friendly..
i've checked both the solidrocks website reports and paypal report. i don't see any trace of your purchase, referring to your username. So solidrocks website don't send you a mail.
Please can you verify with you bank the payment have effectively be made ?
something was wrong, anyway, can you send me the details of your purchase ? what name you used for payment, and the date you made the purchase ? it will help me to find your payment, and get rid of this problem.

you can send me a mail at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., as you want.

Best regards,

More
16 years 5 months ago #137 by harry101
Replied by harry101 on topic Re:I purchased SolidRocks
Just a comment! I just ordered and I also didn't receive any ID (right away), but there where a number in the ID box already and I just clicked on the \"Start Download\" button. No problems!! Then a few minutes later I recieved the number. Did you try to just click on the \"Start download\" button, or...?

BR

Harald

More
16 years 5 months ago #139 by subburb
Replied by subburb on topic Re:I purchased SolidRocks
Hi, Harry..
I think i d'ont understand what appends to you.. can you explain a little bit more ?

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

Contact informations

Subburb

32, Rue theophile Gautier
33110 Le Bouscat
FRANCE

(+33) 6 73 03 72 29

Newsletter

Keep in touch with us

facebook_32 youtube_32 vimeo_32