Logo SR Alpha 2017

Vray update

More
14 years 7 months ago #1525 by Frank Bellini
Vray update was created by Frank Bellini
I am using Viz 2008 and have just updated my Vray to 1.5sp3a. My SolidRocks Beta 0.52 no longer works. Is there a compatibility problem?

After attempting to execute SolidRocks, I was confronted with the below message and no rendering occurred. Can anyone help resolve this problem?
I\\\'m using Viz 2008, is Solidrocks even compatible with viz ?

Unknown property: “qmc_early Termination_amount” in V_Ray_Adv_1_50_SP1:V_Ray_Adv_1_50_S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #1526 by subburb
Replied by subburb on topic Re:Vray update
Hello, Frank !

it seems you missed 2 new versions.

Actual Solidrocks version is 0.85a and works fine with viz2008 and Vray 1.5SP3a.

Perhaps don't you received my mailing ? i always send a mail to all customers each time there's a new update, but i'm not sure everyone receive it.

Please tell me if you never received these "new build" mails. If it's the case, i need to use a safer method for mailling.

As a customer, you can download and install for free the new build 0.85a ! ;)

Just go in the private section of this forum, you'll see a post with a download link at the bottom.

Hope it helps !

More
14 years 7 months ago #1527 by Frank Bellini
Replied by Frank Bellini on topic Re:Vray update
Thank you JP, I haven't used my viz 2008 in a while and have not been keeping up with the updates. 0.85a is now installed and working. Yes I do receive your mails and look forward future updates. In the future I will be more alert.

After attempting to execute SolidRocks, I was confronted with the below message and no rendering occurred. Can anyone help resolve this problem?
I\\\'m using Viz 2008, is Solidrocks even compatible with viz ?

Unknown property: “qmc_early Termination_amount” in V_Ray_Adv_1_50_SP1:V_Ray_Adv_1_50_S

More
14 years 7 months ago #1528 by subburb
Replied by subburb on topic Re:Vray update
Cool !
Nice to know that all is ok now.

Have good renders with SR !

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Contact informations

Subburb

32, Rue theophile Gautier
33110 Le Bouscat
FRANCE

(+33) 6 73 03 72 29

Newsletter

Keep in touch with us

facebook_32 youtube_32 vimeo_32