Logo SR Alpha 2017

Flythrough Anim Wizard problem

More
12 years 10 months ago #3056 by design18
hi..
i rendered a walkthrough through flythrough anim wizard and i calculated both irradiance and light cache. my total frame was 250 frames. first day i rendered only 50 frames and next day when i started my rendering from 51 st frame,...there was a little difference in the rendering scene..it was with lighting and reflections...what might be the reason...please guide me in this...
if i render all frames in one shot, it will render fine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3057 by subburb
Hi, did you comute again the LC and Irrmap on the second day ? it can be the explanation..

In fact, the first time, you need to compute pass 1&2 for the whole sequence (all frames).
Then render a part of your anim (pass3).

The second day, you'll need to use the precomputed LC and IM files and render ONLY the pass3.

Is that what you did ?

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #3060 by design18
hi thanks for the reply...
that's the way i had done..First i calculated LC and irradiance for whole frames and then did pass 3 for few frames in the first day.Next day with the same calculated LC and Irradiance i continued from the remaining frames..but still there are differences in the renders....

Will attach the last frame(ren0019) of first day render and first frame(ren0020) of second day render..you can find the difference in color of the curtain..

2) second example scene20032 and scene 20033...difference in the reflections in the TV...first time in the second day render complete reflection on the television was missing. Again i i restarted 3ds max and re rendered, then got these results...
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by design18.

More
12 years 10 months ago #3062 by subburb
Well i must say that i'm puzzled...
of course i guess you didn't change any SR settings in between.
i'll make some tests next week, with and withour solidrocks, to try to catch the origin of the problem.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #3064 by design18
hi..
i haven't changed any SR settings and still i am getting some differences in the images.. i have tried 5 to 6 times (different projects) rendering but same results..( among 2 works uploaded).
Anyways will try one more time and let you know...

After calculating LC & Irradiance and render all pass 3 frames at once the results are very good.BUT have problems with split renders...

RENDERS without SR have no problems with rendering on different times..its happening only when SR Fly anim Wizard is used..

By any chance is it because of Vray Physical camera???

Anyways thanks for your quick replies....
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by design18.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Contact informations

Subburb

32, Rue theophile Gautier
33110 Le Bouscat
FRANCE

(+33) 6 73 03 72 29

Newsletter

Keep in touch with us

facebook_32 youtube_32 vimeo_32