Logo SR Alpha 2017

High Res...

More
15 years 10 months ago #501 by goulart
High Res... was created by goulart
Hi there !
First of all, the complements! Really Great plugin, even for advanced user its really handy! Congrats!
I´m about to buy it, just two questions before...

1. I read on the forum that you made all the studies on res dependent configs, and that the demo stops the the optimization at the 640X480 res, fine got it. With the ful version, the optimization goes on and on, no matter how big the final image? I use to render finals at 5000 px ... no problem with that, right?

2. And second question, will there be any other sales time for SR? Co´s Euro is something like 3 times my country currency lol :blush: (not trying to bargain with your product, really great one!! )

By the way, I know thats a thread with that, but I have issues with Max 2009 and Vray SP2 with solid rocks too... I tryed and couldn´t get it to work.

Keep going man... the first time I saw some plugin with presets that really manages the Speed X Quality issue... once again, congrats!

Thanx,
Goulart.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #504 by secondplace
Replied by secondplace on topic Re:High Res...
>I use to render finals at 5000 px ... no problem with that, right?
no problem... presets go 10000px+

>I have issues with Max 2009 and Vray SP2
solidrocks needs to be updated first to communicate with sp2

More
15 years 10 months ago #509 by subburb
Replied by subburb on topic Re:High Res...
hi Goulart and Nickz

First, Goulart, welcome on board !
first the new demos (0.52) have been modified to handle until 800*600 and not 640*480.
the actual SR prize is just as low as possible to have a decent invest return..
it seems it's really expensive for you.. keep in mind that Sr is intended to make their users gain money as they do their work faster..
Can you tell me, in your opinion, what would be an affordable price for this tool ?
perhaps can we think about a \"lite\" and \"full\" versions of SR, with different prices ?

Nickz, \"solidrocks needs to be updated first to communicate with sp2\"
Please can you explaine ? i'm afraid i don't understand what you mean..
Is there problem with max2009 and SP2 with 0.52 ???

More
15 years 10 months ago #518 by goulart
Replied by goulart on topic Re:High Res...
Hi there subburb,
1st of all thanx for your reply...

About the error with Max (Design) 2009 and Vray SP2, when I set any of the presets a window popups with this message:

MAXScrip Rollout Handler Exception
-- Unknown property: \"qmc_earlyTermination_amount\" in V Ray ...

something like that...

About the price:
I really think its a good price, afterall you already have a lite version, your demo is a really sucessful teaser-lite-version.. ;)
, it shows us its power on a decent size preview.
I only asked about a sales time, or something like that, becouse think I saw it a few weeks ago with I lower price on it, and I lost it because I wasnt testing it at the time, and of course, because, even if its not expensive , its 3 times more for me lol ... But I didnt mean to put price on your product, and I apologize if it seemed that way. As soon as it start to work on my max 2009, I´ll buy it.

Again, keep going, its really good work ur doing here!

Gustavo.

Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Contact informations

Subburb

32, Rue theophile Gautier
33110 Le Bouscat
FRANCE

(+33) 6 73 03 72 29

Newsletter

Keep in touch with us

facebook_32 youtube_32 vimeo_32