Logo SR Alpha 2017

render has changed completely? :(

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #1221 by subburb
lol, i'm just human ;)

1) hmm i really don't know.. did you used hdri ? it can be that
2) don't know, too.. normally light remains the same, whatever the choosen quality, as Sr don't use the QMC as secondary, so no bounces management. Again, ibl/hdr lighting can be the cause.
3) What's your max version ? lot of SR users works in gamma 2.2. personnaly i like 1.5 value.
4) This option was here, but removed (beta testers wish) vecause SR main purpose is to manage GI...
5) well... yes ! but i need to thanks A LOT all beta testers and active customers for their unvaluable help/suggestions/testings
6) i mean that i hope you'll get a good note ;)
7) That's why SR demo exists ! full version can handle very large resolutions, but demo is like a "lite" version, to help non-pro in their 3D adventures for free. nice to know that 64$ is cheap to your eyes. i've do my best to keep the price as low as possible.

fell free to talk about SR all around if you like it ;)
adding a point here www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/solidrocks will make my day ;)

Cheers ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #1222 by phizikl
1) no hdr, i can send you the scene if u want, i mean it has to be the way SR has total differnet approach to light the scene? i mean if you turn off GI all light is missing.. i can send you the scene if u want

2)no hdr, can i send u scene? the better quality i have the brighter it is, maybe because of this high glossy scene?

3)2009, i would like to work with 2.2, or 1.8 whatever, but how do i get contrast? im missing contrast and feel helpless :)

4)woudl it be difficult to turn button back on, or is it the same as doing it manually? wouldnt it be nice to have SR optimize scenes without GI, because GI isnt always wanted....

5)thanks!"

6)jes the demo is actually great enough for me, i mean i think its incredible of how genereous u are with your demo, upto 960pixel, my video will only be 720pixel resolution so great enoguh, and even then i could copy all the settings manually :) i was actually astonished of how much power u give the people with the demo, most of the time demos are just for 30days or very limited, because they want you to BUY the real thing...

7) i will add many points on that site, if you tell me how!

8) image is of the city im building when the people come out :) havent tried SR onthat one yet, cant wait to reduce rendertimes to half!

PEACE!

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #1223 by phizikl

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #1224 by subburb
héhé nice greeble scene, and cool ivy ;)

1-2-3 : fell free to send me your scene to give an eye (it will remain private, of course) : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

4 - i'll add it again on next build, in preferences.

6 - yes, i'm making a pervese thing :P demo users, after some months, can't make their pics without solidrocks, as it has became a part of their workflow... my goal is to raise the plugin popularity for instance ;) muhahaha !

7 - you need to create an account on the website, then click on the "+" button on top of solidrocks page.

8 - SR exterior preset will do the job fast and nice, i think.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #1227 by phizikl
1) i sent u my scene, hope u got the email :)

4) when you add it, does it optimize the scene also? or just turn it off manually? it would be great to optimize scene without GI as well!!!!

7)i gave u star!!!

lookin forward to more help and more advertisement
i already told a friend about it, he also needs to render scene wihtout GI :)

hjave a nice week!
greetings
ian

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

Contact informations

Subburb

32, Rue theophile Gautier
33110 Le Bouscat
FRANCE

(+33) 6 73 03 72 29

Newsletter

Keep in touch with us

facebook_32 youtube_32 vimeo_32